Nutrition in Sports Seminar Series: Liquid Gold: Whey vs. Casein, which is better?
Mar 29, 2012, 2pm-2:40pm
Kyle Dunlop, an undergraduate student in the School of Kinesiology & Health Science, gives a talk, "Liquid Gold: Whey vs. Casein, which is better?" as part of the Nutrition in Sports Seminar Series.
The Nutrition in Sports Seminar Series is a unique seminar series by the students and for the students. It is open to everyone interested in improving their exercise performance.
Other topics in this seminar series:
- Caffeine and endurance exercise Antioxidants – do they work?
- Creatine – is it that good?
- Androgen steroids – do they work?
- Does the timing of protein intake affect resistance exercise performance?
- Whey or casein?
- EPO: let's talk!
- Glucosamine: let's run with it!
Everyone is welcome to attend. Beverages and snacks will be available.
|Location:||203 Bethune College|
|Sponsor:||Faculty of Health, School of Kinesiology & Health Science|
|Posted by:||Mazen Hamadeh|