ISR's Spring Seminar Series on Social Research Methods
Apr 23, 2012 to May 25, 2012
The Institute for Social Research (ISR) is offering its annual series of courses on social science research methods, including both quantitative survey research and data analysis methods and qualitative research approaches.
- April 23-25 – Survey Design Workshop (overall research design, ethics, sampling, questionnaire design, pretesting, data collection)
- April 26-27 – Introduction to Survey Data Analysis
- April 30 – Interpreting Qualitative Data: An Overview
- May 2 – Conducting Focus Groups for Social Research
- May 2, 9, 16, 23 – Introduction to SAS
- May 4, 11, 18, 25 – Introduction to SPSS
Pre-registration and payment of fees are required for all courses. Register online by clicking on ‘Short Courses’ on the ISR website, or call 416-736-5061 for further information.
|Sponsor:||York's Institute for Social Research (ISR)|
|Posted by:||John Pollard|