Academic Petitions 101 Workshop
Oct 16, 2012, 2pm-3:30pm
Ever wondered about the petitions process, but not sure where to ask about it? Concerned about handing in the right documents? Thinking about petitioning but don’t know where to start? Worried about a denied petition and what that means for you? If you answered yes to any of these questions, join us for the Academic Petitions 101 workshop. This is your chance to get first hand knowledge of the petition process in Liberal Arts & Professional Studies.
The session will help you:
- understand what an academic petition is and when to file one
- navigate the petitions process
- decode and follow the petitions checklist
- move forward after a petition is denied
- learn strategies for future academic success
- address any other concerns you may have about the petitions process.
Petition advisers will also be on hand to answer all your questions and to provide feedback on the process.
|Sponsor:||Centre for Student Success|
|Posted by:||Centre for Student Success|