New and Mid Career Employee Seminar -- At Glendon
Sep 25, 2012 to Oct 25, 2012
If you are newer to York and would like to understand the issues related to Pension and Benefits better (see the following list), join us for this seminar.
- Eligibility in the Pension Plan
- Transferring money from another pension plan – service (only within the first 12 months of employment) vs. contributions only
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (VADD)
- Active Benefits
- Life Insurance
- What should I know now to plan for Retirement?
- The York University Retirement Planner (YURP)
- Minimum Guarantee Pension (MGP) vs. Money Purchase Pension (MPC)
- Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVC) – Pros vs. Cons
- Transferring in RRSP money – Pros vs. Cons
- Employee Termination Options
- Employee Death Options
- When can I retire?
|Location:||Room allocation will be given at time of registration|
|Sponsor:||Retirement Planning Centre|
|Posted by:||Catherine Federico/How Chee Un|