Manager Onboarding: Workplace Harassment & Violence Prevention Program (VPH&VP)
Jan 5, 2014 to Mar 5, 2014
Audience: Open to newly hired and existing York CPM managers and management supervisors.
Note: The Workplace Violence & Workplace Harassment Prevention programs are combined.
In this workshop, we will discuss the purpose of Bill 168 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and the requirements of standards and legislation for both the Workplace Harassment Prevention and Workplace Violence Prevention. Please complete the PDF registration form (on the Learning & Organizational Development site) and send it as an attachment to email@example.com.
This session will help participants to:
- understand the University’s Workplace Harassment and Violence Prevention programs;
- understand the roles and responsibilities with respect to this legislation;
- conduct a risk assessment;
- follow up on complaints; and
- ensure that staff has appropriate training.
|Location:||284F York Lanes|
|Sponsor:||Learning & Organizational Development (L&OD)|