CFP: International Conference on ComputerVision and Image Processing applications
Dec 1, 2013
The International Conference on ComputerVision and Image Processing Applications (ICCVIA' 2014) invites the submission of research papers for consideration. All accepted papers will be published in printed conference books/proceedings (ISBN). The proceedings will be presented to high calibre scientific journals.
ICCVIA' 2014 is composed of a number of tracks, including: tutorials/sessions, workshops, posters, and panel discussions.
The organizers seek novel paper submissions to be presented or posted (as a poster paper) in ICCVIA' 2014 with topics broadly including, but not limited to:
- Image formation and preprocessing;
- Image and video analysis;
- Image and video understanding;
- Industrial Applications and services for Image Processing;
- Motion, tracking and stereo vision;
- Human–Computer Interaction;
- Intelligent Environments;
- Intelligent Robots;
- Image Processing and Computer Vision;
- Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition;
- Industrial Applications for Computer Vision.
The full list can viewed at: iccvia.org/ctopicpf/.
Each submitted paper will be blindly reviewed, through EDAS or EasyChair Conferences Submission Systems, by at least two members of an international technical program committee with appropriate expertise.
The deadline for submission is December 1, 2013.
Submission could be in the form of:
– abstract (paper not exceeding 2 pages)
– full papers: prepare your manucript (maximum 6 pages)
– poster presentation (is a graphically–based approach to presenting research.
For more information, visit the ICCVIA' 2014 website.