"Leaders of Tomorrow" graduate student essay competition
Feb 1, 2014
Seize your opportunity
Take part in the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award to qualify for participation as a "Leader of Tomorrow" in the world’s premier opportunity for intergenerational debates: The St. Gallen Symposium.
- Join the debate with 600 top global decision makers
- Expenses for travel, board and lodging covered, travel service provided.
- Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds
- EUR 20,000.– prize money shared by the three winners
- Share your thoughts and visions with the global elite
Qualify with a great contribution
Answer one of four questions from your own unique perspective on “The Clash of Generations” to prove yourself as a true Leader of Tomorrow. We expect professional and thought-provoking work which could be an essay, a video or a multimedia presentation. Be unconventional, bold and constructive to convince the jury. The following criteria must be met:
Form: Essay (max. 2100 words), Video or Presentation (max. 15 minutes)
Anonymity: Your name must not be mentioned anywhere in the contribution file
Deadline: 1 February 2014
Check your eligibility and prepare documents
To be eligible, you must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a graduate or postgraduate program (master level or higher) in any field of study at a regular university
- Born in 1984 or later
Make sure you can provide the following documents:
- Copy of passport or other identification (in English for non-Roman languages)
- Confirmation of matriculation / enrolment from your university
- Your contribution file with no indication of your name in the file name, the file metadata or the file itself.
Impress the Jury
All contributions will be evaluated according to specific criteria by an independent jury composed of professors, corporate executives, entrepreneurs and politicians. The authors of the best 100 contributions will be invited to join the next St. Gallen Symposium, while the three best are bestowed with the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award.
For more information, or to apply, visit the website.