Career Success: Employment Supports for York Students with Disabilities (Breakfast & Roundtable)
Feb 26, 2014, 9am-12pm
In partnership with Counselling & Disability Services.
- Complimentary continental breakfast (9:00 am)
- Round-table discussions (10:00 am - 12:00 pm)
Connect with and hear from employers, community service providers and employees with disabilities about workplace disclosure and accommodations for persons with various disabilities (e.g. physical, learning, mental health). Learn about employment supports in the workplace for persons with disabilities at this annual event.
The following employers and community agencies will be in attendance to answer your questions:
- Government of Ontario
- Epilepsy Toronto
- Career Edge Organization
- TD Canada Trust
- YES Employment Centre
- Rise Asset Development
- Canadian Youth Business Foundation
- Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work
- York University Asperger's Mentorship Program
- York University Career Centre
- York University Counselling & Disability Services (CDS)
This is a scent sensitive event. Please limit or eliminate the use of scented personal care products whenever possible. Thank you for your consideration.
Registration is required. You may register for this event on the Career Centre's online system (you must sign up for an account on the system before you will be able to register for any events on the system).
|Location:||The Underground Restaurant, York University Student Centre|
|Posted by:||Career Centre|