Healthy Individuals, Healthy Communities & Global Health
Mar 7, 2014, 2pm-4pm
Join us for Healthy Individuals, Healthy Communities & Global Health on Friday, March 7, from 2 to 4pm. Highlighting research presentations by:
- Joe Baker, associate professor, School of Kinesiology & Health Science, Faculty of Health;
- Dawn Bazely, professor, Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, and director, Institute for Research and Innovation in Sustainability;
- Martin Bunch, professor and associate dean, research, Faculty of Environmental Studies;
- Tamara Daly, associate professor, School of Health Policy & Management, Faculty of Health, and CIHR Research Chair in Gender, Work and Health; and
- Guy Bernard Proulx, professor, Deptartment of Psychology, Glendon College.
Reception to follow.
|Location:||Lobby, Life Sciences Building|
|Sponsor:||Office of VPRI|