Career Centre: Industry Insights Panel: Strategies for Getting Hired in the Insurance Sector
Mar 11, 2014, 1:30pm-3:30pm
Connect with representatives from various insurance companies, and learn about opportunities within the insurance industry. Meet professionals who do the hiring, gain insight into the field and get strategies and tips on:
- What kinds of positions and roles there are within the insurance industry;
- What kinds of skills/knowledge they're looking for;
- What the recruitment process is like;
- How to make connections within the field;
- What is involved in the application process, e.g. specific hiring dates, materials required;
- What to expect during the interview; and
- How to succeed on the job.
Registration is required. You may register for this event on the Career Centre's online system (you must sign up for an account before you will be able to register for any events on the system).
|Location:||152 Founders College (Founders Assembly Hall)|
|Posted by:||Career Centre|