Career Centre: Industry Insights Panel: Strategies for Getting Hired in Finance
Mar 18, 2014, 1:30pm-3:30pm
Connect with representatives from various financial firms to learn about opportunities within the finance industry. Meet professionals who do the hiring, gain insight into the field and get strategies and tips on:
- What kinds of positions and roles there are within the finance industry;
- What kinds of skills/knowledge they're looking for;
- What the recruitment process is like;
- How to make connections within the field;
- What is involved in the application process, e.g. specific hiring dates, materials required;
- What to expect during the interview; and
- How to succeed on the job.
Registration is required. You may register for this event on the Career Centre's online system (you must sign up for an account before you will be able to register for any events on the system).
|Location:||Founders Assembly Hall, Room 152 Founders College|
|Posted by:||Career Centre|