Nutrition in Sports Seminar Series
Mar 6, 2014, 10am-10:45am
The Nutrition in Sports Seminar Series presents Glen Owen talking about "Anabolic Steroids: Bigger, Faster, Stronger, Longer or All Show and No Go?". Owen is an athletic development specialist and student in the School of Kinesiology & Health Science, Faculty of Health.
This is a unique seminar series by the students and for the students. It is open to everyone interested in improving their exercise performance. Other topics in this seminar series will include:
- caffeine and endurance exercise;
- antioxidants – do they work?;
- creatine – is it that good?;
- androgen steroids – do they work?;
- does the timing of protein intake affect resistance exercise performance?;
- whey or casein?;
- EPO: let's talk; and
- glucosamine: let's run with it.
Everyone is welcome to attend. Beverages and snacks will be available.
|Location:||203 Bethune College|
|Sponsor:||Faculty of Health and the School of Kinesiology & Health Science|
|Posted by:||Mazen Hamadeh|