Hello fellow York U Colleagues and welcome to the Advancement Events page.
We produce a full suite of events, on and off our campuses, that supports the President’s and Vice-President’s priorities related to the achievement of development and alumni engagement goals.
The event planning services we offer include:
- RSVP Service: an invitation, RSVP form, guest responses and updates to the database.
- Full Service: RSVP service plus event rollout, budget, venue, catering, AV, décor and other required services.
The types of events we plan include:
- Stewardship events i.e. luncheons, tours, dinners
- $1 million+ Advancement gift announcements
- Building openings
- Regional alumni events
- Alumni program events i.e. book club, Top 30
- Alumni lecture series
- Affinity graduation celebrations
- Impact Campaign events
- Convocation Ceremonies
- Special Ceremonies i.e. Chancellor’s Installation
- Dinners for Honorary Doctorate and Award Recipients
- National Bank Open executive suite hosting and alumni dinner
- Alumni Awards Show
Thank you and we look forward to working with you to advance York U!
Kairi Williams (she/her)
Director, Advancement Events | Division of Advancement