Through the Research at York ("RAY") Program, paid opportunities are created for eligible undergraduate students to participate in research projects with faculty members and/or fellow students.
The RAY program has been developed by the offices of the Vice-President Academic and Vice-President Students. The RAY committee reviews and makes final decision on student applications.
- William Gage, Associate Vice-President, Teaching and Learning (Chair)
- Anne MacLennan, Associate Professor, Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies
- Celia Haig-Brown, Associate Vice-President Research
- John Gales, Assistant Professor, Lassonde School of Engineering
- Karen Warner, Manger - Scholarships & Bursaries, Student Financial Services