Planning for Summer 2020 courses is underway and we’ll be able to let you know what courses are being offered by April 17, 2020. We will offer as many courses as possible through online/remote delivery formats.
Part of our planning for course delivery includes learning more about how you will access online learning, so we are asking you to please complete this survey. Knowing about the technology you use, the technology you may not have and the challenges you may be facing with online/remote learning will help us provide the most accessible formats and support your learning needs.
Even if you are not planning to take summer courses, we’d ask that you complete the survey to help with future planning for fall/winter sessions.
Proceed to Survey [Personalized Survey Link]
We know this is a stressful time for all of you. There are resources available to help:
- Student Counselling & Development at 416-736-5297, visit the website https://counselling.students.yorku.ca to learn about remote access of services.
- Glendon student can visit the Accessibility, Well-Being & Counselling Centre for support.
- For questions regarding immigration, UHIP and general international student wellbeing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reach out to Community Support & Services at 416-736-5231, email@example.com, oscr.students.yorku.ca, if you need referrals and support, both internal and external to York, help with complex issues or assistance with personal issues related to the pandemic.
- Mental health & wellness resources here: https://mhw.info.yorku.ca/resources/resources-at-york/students/.
- Get academic help from your Faculty academic advisor: https://advising.students.yorku.ca
- Virtual services available from My Online Services.
We are committed to your academic success and doing everything we can to help you complete your degree.
Chief Information Officer