This week, York University will host another pop-up COVID-19 vaccine clinic at Keele Campus, in partnership with Humber River Hospital. Vaccines play an important role in protecting ourselves and those around us and all members of the community who are eligible, are welcome. As well, we will be giving away a York water bottle to the first 200 people who come down to receive their first dose shots.
Dates: Tuesday, July 6, 2021 & Thursday, July 8, 2021
Hours: 12pm to 6pm
- 1st doses for: anyone 12 years of age and older at the time of vaccination, in any M postal code.
- 2nd doses for: anyone 12 years of age and older at the time of vaccination who lives/work/attends school at Keele and Glendon Campuses or in a listed hotspot below and:
- received Pfizer at least21 days ago and wants Pfizer
- received Moderna at least28 days ago and wants Pfizer
- received AstraZeneca at least 56 days ago and wants Pfizer
Eligibility: Second doses are available for anyone living/working/attending school in a hot spot listed below:
Location: York Boulevard parking lot (near the Northeast corner of York Blvd & Ian MacDonald Blvd) *Adjacent the York University subway station. Parking is free on York’s Keele Campus.
BRING: ID that shows where you live, work, or attend school.
- York University ID/YU cards
- Driver’s licence
- Birth certificate (for proof of age)
- Health card (optional)
- Report card
Please note, York University does not deliver the vaccines nor does it determine eligibility for vaccinations. We look forward to seeing you there and in the meantime, please continue to visit Better Together for regular updates on our plans for a safe return to our campuses.
Special Advisor to the President for Academic Continuity Planning and COVID-19 Response