As of this week, if you have been fully vaccinated with a Health Canada or World Health Organization-approved vaccine, you can start uploading your proof of vaccination using YU Screen. Proof of vaccination must be uploaded by October 18 to continue accessing York’s campuses from October 19 onward.
Please refer to the email on September 3, 2021 for details about the vaccine requirement. Full details about the list of accepted vaccines, timelines for vaccination, testing requirements and locations can be found on the Better Together website.
- Those who have been vaccinated in Ontario can generate and download their vaccine receipts.
- Anyone arriving from out of province must provide proof of vaccination in that province.
- Those arriving in Canada from international destinations must provide proof of vaccination in English or French.
- Between September 7 and October 18, if you are unvaccinated, partially vaccinated or have an approved exemption, please read these FAQs for details about what is required to access York’s campuses.
Tips for Uploading Proof of Vaccination or Approved Exemption
- YU Screen can be accessed via the web, smart phone, computer or tablet.
- Have your Passport York login information handy.
- When you click on the YU screen link, you will see:
- A landing page where you log in with your Passport York account.
- Once you have logged in, under “Start Screening,” select “Vaccine Record.”
- You will be asked a series of questions to identify your vaccination status and must upload proof to register your status.
- If you have an approved exemption, you will upload your completed exemption form on YU Screen after selecting “Vaccine Record.”
Watch President Lenton’s message to faculty, instructors and staff and learn the ways York is welcoming YU Back Safely this academic year.
Thank you for continuing to keep our campuses safe this year. For regular updates about York’s safe return to campus, please continue to visit the Better Together website.
Special Advisor to the President for Academic Continuity Planning & COVID-19 Response