This week, York University will host more pop-up COVID-19 vaccine clinics on Keele Campus, in partnership with Humber River Hospital. For those who are eligible and studying or working on the Glendon Campus, Sunnybrook Hospital is also opening up access to their walk-in vaccine clinic.
As announced, York will require all community members and visitors on our campuses this fall to be vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to medical or other reasons recognized by the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- You must upload proof of having received a full vaccination series to YU Screen as soon as possible to meet the October 18 deadline.
- To be considered fully vaccinated by October 19, you must have received a full vaccination series by October 5.
- If you are requesting an exemption, you will also need to upload your completed exemption form.
- Between September 7 and October 18, if you are unvaccinated, partially vaccinated or have an approved exemption, please read these FAQs for details on what is required to access York’s campuses.
- If you have not been fully vaccinated by October 19, you will not be permitted to access York’s campuses.
|Week 1||Week 2|
|Tuesday, September 21||Tuesday, September 28|
|Wednesday, September 22||Wednesday, September 29|
|Thursday, September 23||Thursday, September 30|
Hours: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
First and Second Dose Requirements: You must be born in 2009 or earlier to be eligible for Pfizer or 18 years+ to be eligible for Moderna (at the time of vaccination). Second doses are accessible for those who have:
- Received dose 1 of Pfizer at least 3 weeks (21 days) before dose 2
- Received dose 1 of Moderna at least 4 weeks (28 days) before dose 2
- Received dose 1 of Astra Zeneca at least 8 weeks before dose 2
Eligibility: Second doses are available for anyone living/working/attending school in any ‘M’ postal code.
Location: Aviva Centre, 1 Shoreham Drive, North York ON M3N 3A6
*Tennis Canada Entrance: the clinic is located at the office between Gate G & H, adjacent to Shoreham Drive. Parking is available in the Shoreham Lot.
BRING: ID that shows where you live, work, or attend school.
- York University ID/YU cards
- Driver’s licence
- Birth certificate (for proof of age)
- Health card (optional)
- Report card
Please note, York University does not deliver the vaccines nor does it determine eligibility for vaccinations. We look forward to seeing you there and in the meantime, please continue to use YU Screen daily before coming to campuses and visit Better Together for regular updates on the plans for a safe return this fall.
Special Advisor to the President for Academic Continuity Planning and COVID-19 Response