As the Winter 2023 term begins, York University is reminding the community of the importance of keeping yourselves and others safe by following public health guidelines.
In alignment with recommendations by Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, York is urging masking indoors and keeping vaccinations up to date.
Committing to a community of care approach at York is everyone’s responsibility as we do what we can to protect ourselves and others.
- Level 3 masks and N95 masks are available to community members for purchase from vending machines located on the Keele and Glendon Campuses.
- Masks will be made available for free in high traffic areas on Keele Campus for the first two weeks of the winter term and on Glendon Campus at the vaccination clinic on January 25.
- Community members are encouraged to self-assess by completing YU Screen and should not come to campus if they are feeling unwell.
- We strongly recommend that everyone receives a complete COVID-19 vaccine series, including third or fourth doses and a flu shot.
- York is making COVID-19 vaccine clinics available on campus — flu vaccines may be offered at these clinics, while supplies last, as well as at pharmacies.
- Rapid tests can be obtained on the Keele and Glendon Campuses.
- Community members may order bulk quantities of COVID-19 testing kits for pick up by completing the following form: https://yorku.ca/go/bulkorder.
Please check YU Better Together for more information on how we can work together to protect public health.