Important Links & Resources
- Get vaccine certificates & QR codes
- How to book your vaccine
- Download proof of vaccination
- Submit COVID-19 vaccination records for out of Ontario vaccination
- Video-based awareness resources
- How vaccines are developed
- How were vaccines developed so quickly?
- How do I know COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- Do COVID-19 vaccines have side effects?
- How do COVID mRNA vaccines work?
- Vaccine development and approval in Canada
- Vaccinated against COVID-19? Here’s what happens next
- AstraZeneca vaccine information
- Ask the experts COVID-19 vaccine questions
- Unambiguous Science
- First Nations, Inuit & Métis perspectives and knowledge sharing on COVID-19 vaccines
- Tkaronto: Indigenous vaccine access
- Anishnawbe Health Toronto: COVID-19 vaccination drop-in clinic
- Métis Nation of Ontario: Your COVID-19 vaccine questions answered
- Métis Nation of Ontario: COVID-19 vaccine clinics across Ontario
From the Black Scientists’ Task Force on Vaccine Equity site:
From the South Asian Health Network:
- Mask or Face Covering – FAQs
- COVID-19 Protocol for Health & Safety Information for Non-Contractor Guests
- Non-Contractor Guest Vaccination Proof and YU Screen Log
- COVID-19 Protocol for Health & Safety Information for Contractors and Vendors
- YorkU COVID-19 Vaccination and Screening for Contractors and Vendors - Letter
- Contractor/Vendor Attestation Form