The year 2021 marks the 30th anniversary of the Centre for Feminist Research at York University. To celebrate this milestone, we are creating a digital scrapbook to commemorate the past three decades of feminist research and organizing.
Help us celebrate! We invite CFR Directors, Associates, former Post-Docs, Coordinators, and Graduate Students from the last 30 years to contribute:
- poetry about feminisms or the CFR
- artworks about the CFR for non-exclusive use in the e-book
- photos, pamphlets or posters from events
- short memories about CFR events, persons
- short 500-word pieces on any of these questions
Please send your submissions and any questions to Dr. Andi Schwartz at email@example.com, or fill in this form.
Submissions are due February 18, 2022.
Find Out More About the CFR's History
The Centre for Feminist Research at York University was established in 1991 and has been a lively hub of feminist activity ever since.