As of January 2022 most courses will be in person and on campus.
For the most up-to-date information from the University visit: Welcoming YU Back Safely
Are you a first year Science or Engineering student who has never been to Keele campus? Take a tour with us!
Bethune’s Peer Mentors will be offering Campus tours Jan 6 and 7 for first year students. You will receive an email with a link in order to book your time before Dec 15. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Back to Campus Checklist
- Obtain your YUCard
- Get Vaccinated
- If you are coming to campus in January 2022, you must provide proof of vaccination on YU Screen by Dec 1, 2021. Students who do not submit their vaccination information will be de-enrolled prior to the start of the term.
- Always complete the YU Screen for COVID-19 before coming on to campus (only come if you pass the screen!). Be prepared to show your YU Screen clearance checkmark anywhere services are accessed on the university’s campuses, including in classrooms.
- Find out which courses are in person and which are remote/online by visiting https://w2prod.sis.yorku.ca/Apps/WebObjects/cdm and reading the notes beside your course. Also visit your course eClass sites when they open.
- Always carry a face mask when on campus - masks or face coverings are required in all indoor spaces.
- Map out where your in person courses/labs/tutorials will be held by consulting the York Map at https://www.yorku.ca/about/contact/ or https://map.concept3d.com/?id=1200#!s/?ct/29101,29093
- Plot out a daily schedule for yourself factoring in transit time to and from the university, moving between classes, where you will go for remote synchronous classes.
- Consumption of food and drink will not be permitted in instructional spaces – so eat and drink prior to class.
Other Resources and FAQs
Many of your questions will be answered by reading through these FAQs first.