HEAL is Hiring!
Looking to gain leadership experience in healthcare? Apply to become a HEAL Executive Team Member!
What is HEAL?
The HEAL initiative aims to provide older adults and individuals with physical disabilities with free physical activity classes supervised by a team of professional physiotherapists and chiropractors. The program is looking for executive members with a passion for helping the elderly and the disabled population through the promotion of health and exercise. HEAL works as an Agents of Change project supported by Calumet and Stong Colleges and the faculty of Health at York University.
Why you should join the HEAL team
- Leadership experience in healthcare
- The opportunity to work with physiotherapists and chiropractors on facilitating classes in a physical therapy clinic
- Professional and career-related skills in social media content creation, writing, class coordination, website management, and digital marketing
- Attending marketing and design workshops as a part of the team
- Giving back to the aging and disabled community within an initiative focused on combating ageism, ableism, and unaffordable wellness resources
Available Positions at HEAL
- Social media managers
- Website managers
- Class coordinators/ session supervisors
- Volunteer translators (must be able to speak a second non-English language)
Application Deadline: Wednesday, September 22, 2022 at 11:59pm EDT
Application Form: https://forms.gle/qz2m9SbCxD63LiGg7
To learn more about available positions at HEAL, please visit https://tinyurl.com/4eyct2pu
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com