Luminate is Hiring!
Who We Are
Luminate Mental Health Conference Series (LMHCS) is an entirely student-run initiative at York University with the mission of supporting student mental health on campus through evidence-based experiential workshops and a culminating annual academic Student Mental Health & Wellbeing Conference. Luminate (LMHCS) is supported by Agents of Change at Calumet & Stong Colleges.
What You Will Gain
- Leadership experience working in an executive student team
- Skill and professional development in many areas including but not limited to research evaluation, workshop and content development, event facilitation, public speaking, design, promotions, large-scale event planning, website design, and organization.
- Experience working with programs like Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Forms), website design programs, Canva, and more.
- The opportunity to be part of a research-focused mental health initiative run by a team of passionate undergraduate students at York with the goal of increasing mental health awareness.
- Lead Logistics Coordinator
- Senior Luminate Leader
- Conference Coordinator
- Social Media & Promotions Coordinator
- Research & Content Development Coordinator
For descriptions of each volunteer role and more information about the application process, please visit our website at luminateconference.ca/executive-team-recruitment/
Application Deadline: Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 11:59pm ET
Email us with any questions: email@example.com
Keep in touch with Luminate:
LinkedIn: Luminate Mental Health Conference Series