Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies
Social Action and Participation Awards for "Human Rights Week at McLaughlin College"
A Special Announcement for all students who are affiliated with McLaughlin College:
We will recognize three student initiatives that further the realization of people’s human rights. We will recognize the best project submission at the end of the university calendar year, December 23rd. There are also cash prizes to be won!
To be eligible for any of these “Social Action and Participation Awards” please provide us with the following:
- Identify yourself and/or your organization that undertook the initiative. Please include your student number, program of study, and contact information.
- A brief, no longer than two-pages, description of your initiative that outlines what actions you undertook to help to realize individual and collective human rights.
- Any additional information that helps to document your initiative and that may outline any future plans that you might have for your undertaking or project.
- Your application for this award should not exceed more than four pages in length. Keep it brief and succinct!
- All entries for the award must be sent to email@example.com
Prizes for the Student Competition:
- First Prize is $100.00
- Second Prize is $50.00
- Third Prize is $25.00
The deadline for submissions is December 23, 2021. The decisions of the judges on the three awards is final.
POSTER can be found here