To ensure a safe environment where everyone can feel comfortable returning to campus, the following procedures are being implemented:
- Masks are available for purchase in a bundle of 3 at a nominal cost of .25 per bundle. For the mask vending machine closest to you, visit our map.
- COVID-19 testing clinics are available on our campuses, visit our map for locations.
- All community members must complete the YU Screen each time before coming on campus - this also applies to all visitors, vendors and contractors.
- The Campus Access Portal form for contractors/vendors requiring access.
- Physical distancing procedures with re-arranged classrooms, shared offices, libraries, research and teaching labs and other spaces.
- Signage that encourages and instructs everyone to practice physical distancing as well as proper hand hygiene.
- Signs indicating maximum occupancy capacity in rooms.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting in high traffic areas in keeping with guidelines from Public Health Ontario.
- New sanitizer dispensers will be installed across both campuses.
- Protective measures - Plexiglass barriers and sneeze guards will be installed in high traffic areas where maintaining physical distancing isn’t possible.
To learn more about York’s phased return to campus plan