The Vincent M. Del Buono Graduate Scholarship will be awarded to a student pursuing a degree in the Master’s program in Public and International Affairs. Applicants must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons, Ontario residents*, and demonstrate financial need.
- $6,000 (Subject to change)
Note: This award is comprised of matching funds. If you are expecting to receive the York Graduate Fellowship, this award will impact your Fellowship amount. Please visit Matching Funds to learn more.
- Incoming full-time graduate Master’s student in the Public and International Affairs Program;
- Must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons and residents of Ontario;
- Must demonstrate financial need;
- Must have a minimum ‘A’ average.
Award period (when the award will be paid)
- Upcoming academic year
How to Apply
Students must be nominated by their graduate program.
- a statement of research;
- a CV;
- transcripts from Admissions package and/or student file;
- Student Financial Profile for the upcoming academic year
- Graduate Program Director
Graduate Program in Public & International Affairs, Glendon Campus
351 York Hall
Phone: 416-736-2100 Ext. 88149