Communications and Recruitment provides support and resources to graduate programs to help enhance overall communication practices and promote York as a foremost graduate destination:
- Provide counsel and action on web development, media relations, marketing, social media and strategic communications
- Attract top applicants to support graduate expansion and improve overall research capacity
- Protect, promote and heighten a consistent and positive image for graduate education at York
- Work closely with programs and campus departments to enhance graduate student experiences and internationalization efforts
- Disseminate best practices in graduate student recruitment and communications
- Provide digital support to various divisions in FGS, and to units hosted under York’s official web template
Please connect with us by e-mail to support your program’s outreach goals.
Do you have a story or event to share with the wider graduate community? Visit Share with FGS to share your news or event.