Are you a new graduate student? If so, we look forward to meeting you at the 2021 Grad Social!
This event will be an opportunity for incoming graduate students to meet with our Decanal team, and to learn about a variety of resources and services available to support your graduate journey. We will have representatives from the following university academic and administrative services:
- Graduate Wellness & Accommodations
- York University Libraries
- Teaching Commons
- Graduate Scholarships & Awards
- Graduate Funding
- Athletics & Recreation
- York International
- York University Graduate Students' Association (YUGSA)
- Atkinson Centre for Mature and Part-time Students (ACMAPS)
- Graduate & Postdoctoral Professional Skills (GPPS)
When: Tuesday, September 7th from 12:00 -1:30pm
Where: Zoom (link to be provided 72-hours prior to event)
After the main-event, we will be hosting individual drop-in sessions where you can ask questions about graduate wellness & accommodations, scholarships & awards, and graduate funding.
We look forward to meeting with you in the Fall.