Interested in studying or conducting research in Europe? The Graduate Diploma in European Studies is taken in conjunction with a Master’s or Doctoral degree program at York University. The Graduate Diploma certifies that, in addition to having completed an advanced degree in a related discipline, a student has acquired special expertise about Europe.
The Graduate Diploma in European Studies provides opportunities and assistance to students who wish to:
- Develop expertise in the interdisciplinary field of European Studies;
- Exchange ideas with students and professors in the humanities, social sciences, and professional faculties;
- Receive mentoring in academic research and professional skills from leading scholars;
- Obtain hands–on experience through study, research or internships in Europe;
- Present their work at national and international conferences and research colloquia;
- Apply for internal and external funding.
The Graduate Program in Political Science at York is an exciting environment to pursue innovative, socially engaging, career-ready education. Contact our Graduate Program Assistant to learn more.