The China Scholarship Council (国家留学基金管理委员会, or CSC) and York University jointly support qualified Masters and doctoral students from China to pursue graduate studies at York University.
Value and Duration
- Students who are recipients of support from the China Scholarship Council will receive a tuition fee scholarship from York University to cover their international tuition fees;
- The China Scholarship Council will provide a living allowance and airfare;
- Support will continue for up to two years for Master’s students and four years for doctoral students.
- Students must be eligible to receive the China Scholarship Council scholarship and also be admitted to York University. Further detail is available on the CSC website.
How to Apply
- Interested qualified candidate must apply for admission through the regular process and indicate in their application that they are seeking admission under the York University/ CSC joint scholarship program; and,
- The candidate will also apply to CSC. For further information, please visit the CSC website.
- If you require further assistance, please contact our Scholarship & Awards Coordinator by visiting our FGS Staff Directory.