The Lambert Family Award will be given to support incoming graduate students in the area of engineering or medicine. Until such a time as a medical school is established at York University, consideration will be given solely to qualified graduate students in the area of Engineering. Applicants must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons, be Ontario residents*, and demonstrate financial need.
Value and Duration
- Up to 2 awards of $2,200 each (Subject to change)
- Entering full–time Master's or doctoral student
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents and/or protected persons who are residents of Ontario
- Applicant must be studying in the area of Engineering
- Confirmation of financial need
- Graduate programs are encouraged nominate top candidates for entrance awards through the Entrance Award Nomination Form.
DOCUMENTATION (SUPPLIED FROM THE ADMISSIONS FILE WHERE POSSIBLE)
- Research statement
- Two academic letters of recommendation
- A completed online Student Financial Profile
- If you require further assistance, please contact our Scholarship & Awards Coordinator by visiting our FGS Staff Directory.