The Mercedes T. Richards and Jane St. Amour Award in Engineering was established to support research and related scholarly activities. The award will benefit a full–time international student enrolled in a PhD or Master's program within the Lassonde School of Engineering who demonstrates academic excellence and financial need. Preference will be given to students who demonstrate community involvement and leadership.
One award of $1,200
- The value and number of award(s) in any given year will depend on the rate of distribution from the endowment fund and the number of recipients selected.
- Full–time registered Master’s or doctoral York international student;
- Minimum B average in the last two completed years of study;
- Demonstrate financial need.
- January 17
How to Apply
Interested applicants should complete an online application via Lassonde’s application website.
A complete application consists of the following:
- A one–page statement on community involvement and leadership;
- Transcripts (unofficial or official, can be a student copy downloaded from the student account. Must include the last two years completed studies.);
- Completed online Student Financial Profile.
- Almey Tse Soriano
Manager, Graduate Studies
Lassonde School of Engineering
Phone: 416-736-2100 extension 44039