Did you know...
You may be able to offer a free one-day parking pass to a guest speaker or community partner supporting your experiential education activities?
You may request a parking pass if all three of the following criteria apply to you:
- You are a Faculty of Health course director inviting a guest speaker or community partner to speak in your class
- The guest speaker or community partner is sharing a presentation, case study, challenge, or project idea with your students
- You will engage students in reflection activities to help them achieve the learning outcomes related to this activity
A limited number of passes are available, and will be provided on an as-requested basis.
Step 1: Complete and submit the online request form at least one week in advance of your guest’s visit.
Step 2: The Experiential Education Coordinator will drop off the parking pass for you at the location you indicate on the form (e.g. office, mailbox, department office).
- Parking passes are issued for one of these garages: Arboretum (#80), Student Services (#84) and York Lanes (#72). View campus map.
- Parking passes can only be used in the garage for which they were issued. Please indicate whether you have a preference for one of the garages at the time of your request.
- Your guest will only need to use the pass at the time of payment when they exit the garage- they do not need the pass in order to enter the garage.
- Unused parking passes are valid until April 30 of the fiscal year, so you can use the pass at a later date if the visit is rescheduled.
- Review the resources and frequently asked questions below for more information.
If you are not able to submit the request one week in advance, and for all other questions please contact the Faculty of Health Experiential Education Coordinator at 416 736 2100 X 40655 or email@example.com.