It has been said that philosophy advances more by its questions
than by its answers. Here are a few you might wish to consider:
1. If you throw a cat out a car window does it become kitty liter?
2. If corn oil comes from corn, where does baby oil come from?
3. How do they get a deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
4. If it's tourist season, why don't we shoot them?
5. What's another word for thesaurus?
6. Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injection?
7. Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
8. When you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
9. Why is there an expiration date on a sour cream container?
10. Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?
11. What do they use to ship styrofoam?
12. If you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?
13. What was the best thing BEFORE sliced bread?
14. Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?
15. When a cow laughs does milk come out of its nose?