Placement Organization: BenefitDeck
Position Title: Online Marketing Manager (Intern)
Number of Possible Placements Available: 1
Working Site’s Location: Remote / Virtual
BenefitDeck Consulting Ltd is a forward thinking benefits consulting firm that focuses on creating long term sustainable benefits strategies for clients in Toronto, Vancouver, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
*INITIATIVE BASED POSITION*
The Online Marketing Manager (Intern) will help improve, maintain and manage BenefitDeck's online marketing and social media presence. The successful candidate's main focus will be to create and execute a online marketing and social media strategy for the firm.
• Implement content and social media strategy
• Execute on approach via social
• Build out social media pages (LI, Twitter, FB).
• Review ads and keywords that will maximize ROI on
• Google Adwords
• Build list on mail chimp for content marketing
• Identify and focus on key KPIs to track marketing effectiveness
• Knowledge of Google Ad words and campaign management/creation
• Knowledge in Facebook Ads
• Knowledge in social media marketing (IG/FB/LI, etc)
• Ability to proactively create a social media/marketing strategy
• Ability to research the industry and identify marketing opportunities
• Ability to work remotely
• Ability to work on larger projects unsupervised
• Proficient in both oral and written communication
• Punctual and professional
• Willing to leverage their creative mindset proactively.