Congratulations to DLLL Professors on their recent book publications
- Philipp Angermeyer (with co-editors Cutler, Cecelia and Zvjezdana): Language Contact in Africa and the African Diaspora in the Americas. In honor of John V. Singler. (Creole Language Library, 53. Amsterdam/Philadelphia: John Benjamins, 2017).
- Gabriela Alboiu (with co-author Virginia Hill UNB): Verb Movement and Clause Structure in Old Romanian (Oxford Studies in Diachronic and Historical Linguistics, Oxford UP, 2016)
- Philipp Angermeyer: Speak English or What?: Codeswitching and Interpreter Use in New York City Courts (Oxford Studies in Language and Law, Oxford UP, 2015)
- Susan Ehrlich (with co-editors Diana Eades and Janet Ainsworth): Discursive Constructions of Consent in the Legal Process (Oxford Studies in Language and Law, Oxford UP, 2016)
- James Walker: Canadian English: A Sociolinguistic Perspective (Routledge, 2015)