Please note that the SPPA newsletter is issued monthly during the summer. The August 2021 issue of the newsletter features:
- Professor Lorne Foster appointed York Research Chair in Black Canadian Studies and Human Rights;
- Introduction of our new faculty member in the area of Canadian local governance;
- Our call for experiential education project proposals in public policy analysis and program evaluation for the 2021-22 academic year;
- Announcement of the GSAPPAL Executive Members for the 2021-22 academic year;
- Two new episodes of the YUSPPAAN Learning from Leaders podcast series;
- York University’s Career Education and Development offerings for August 2021;
- A range of new job opportunities.