- Adobe Reader DC
- Google Chrome
- Gpower 188.8.131.52
- GSW GSEQ 5.1.17
- IBM Amos 28 (Basics & Graphics)
- IBM SPSS Statistics (WIN) 28 184.108.40.206
- Please click here for a free download option
- Internet Explorer 11
- Inquisit 6
- Java Development Kit
- Matlab R2019a
- Microsoft Office 2013
- FrontMotion – Firefox
- Notepad ++ v7.7.1
Please click here for “R” configuration guide
- Psycho Py 2022 2.2
- Python 3.7
- Python 3.10
- SAS 9.4
- Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent
- VLC Video Player 3.0.16
Operating Systems: Windows 7
- E-Prime (on PC 40 in BSB 162)
- E-Prime 3 is a suite of applications that offers experiment generation and millisecond precision data collection through data handling and processing. It has the flexibility to create simple to complex experiments is excellent for both advanced and novice users. The core system includes: E-Studio, E-Basic, E-Run, E-Merge, E-DataAid, and E-Recovery. Ask staff in BSB 160 for the USB key needed to run your analysis.
E-prime also offers videos to supplement your knowledge if you wish to access them please click here
- Mplus 8.8 (on PC 34 in BSB 162)
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides researchers with a flexible tool to analyze their data. Mplus offers researchers a wide choice of models, estimators, and algorithms in a program that has an easy-to-use interface and graphical displays of data and analysis results. Mplus also has special features for missing data, complex survey data, and multilevel data.
- NppTor (on PC 1 & 2 in BSB 159)
- NppTor expediates communication between R and Notepad ++. It transfers codes from Notepad ++ to R.
- NVivo 12 (PC 35, 36, 37 & 42 in BSB 162)
- NVivo 12 is useful if you need to handle very rich information in which deep levels of analysis on both small and large volumes of data are required. It removes many of the manual tasks associated with analysis, like classifying, sorting and arranging information.
- PuTTY 64-bit (on PC 34 to 44 in BSB 162)
- PuTTY is an application that uses a multitude of applications i.e Telnet and rlogin in Windows to enable a remote session. It operates as a text-based communication system and links services together. As a remote session it is more reliable and stable.
MultiMedia Unit (PC 30)