- This event has passed.
Association of Commonwealth Universities Fellowships
September 29 @ 10:00 am
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)) announced that applications are now open for this year’s ACU Fellowships. As part of theACU Digital Now strategy, this year’s ACU Fellowships will solely fund virtual collaborations. Asummary for each fellowship is provided below.
- To support collaboration at a distance by enabling the creation of valuable new partnerships between member universities in different countries.
Fellowships which do not have a specific subject linked to them are tenable in any of the priority subject areas:
The following Fellowships are available:
- Accountancy Fellowship (Worshipful Company of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- Agriculture, Forestry & Food Science Fellowship (George Weston Limited)
- Canada Fellowships – two fellowships are available. The Canada Fellowship (Gordon and Jean Southam) is open to Canadian members to partner with an institution outside Canada. The second Canada fellowship will be awarded to a member outside Canada to partner with a Canadian institution.
- Engineering (Wighton) Fellowship – this fellowship is only open to applicants from low and middle-income countries.
- Hong Kong Jockey Club Fellowships – two fellowships are available. One will be awarded to a staff member from a Hong Kong member institution applying to work with a partner overseas, and the other to a staff member from an institution outside Hong Kong applying to work with a partner in Hong Kong.
- Information Technology and Computer Science Fellowship (Jacky McAleer Memorial)
Fellowships are primarily intended for academic and professional staff of ACU member universities. In some circumstances they can be used for collaboration between universities and the private sector - for more details of this please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 5000 DBP
|Application due at ORS for full review||Tuesday, September 29, 2020|
|Final application and fully completed and signed ORS checklist due at ORS for required review||by 9:00am on Friday, October 9, 2020|
|Application due at agency||by 23:59 UTC on Wednesday, October 14, 2020|
Please contact your Faculty Research Officer for information on their internal deadlines.
- Health and related social sciences
- Information technology and management
- STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) subjects
- Sustainable development
- University development and management