- This event has passed.
Community Foundations of Canada - Healthy Communities Initiative - Round 2
11 June 2021 @ 9:00 am
Community Foundations of Canada (CFC) is accepting applications for its Healthy Communities Initiative to identify and fund local projects and solutions to the challenges presented by COVID-19. A summary is provided below.
To support communities as they create and adapt public spaces, and programming and services for public spaces to respond to ongoing needs arising from COVID-19.
Healthy Communities Initiative projects will:
- respond to identified needs arising from impacts of COVID-19;
- create and adapt public spaces, and programming and services for public spaces in the public interest;
- demonstrate consideration of and connections with the community;
- serve the general public or a community disproportionately impacted by COVID-19; and,
- fall within the three Healthy Communities Initiative theme areas.
The Healthy Communities Initiative themes are:
- Safe and vibrant public spaces
- Improved mobility options
- Digital solutions
Please see the Applicant Guide for examples of eligible projects under each theme.
The minimum funding amount for projects is $5,000 and the maximum funding amount is $250,000 for each project.
Project end date is June 30, 2022
There will be two application rounds of funding applications. Applicants who did not receive funding in the first round can reapply for funding in round two but will not be guaranteed funding.
|Round 1 applications due at ORS for full review||Tuesday, February 23, 2021|
|Round 1 applications and fully signed ORS Checklist due at ORS for required review||by 9:00 am Friday, March 5, 2021|
|Round 1 applications due at agency||by 5:00pm PST on Tuesday, March 9th, 2021|
|Round 2 applications due at ORS for full review||Friday, June 11, 2021|
|Round 2 applications and fully signed ORS Checklist due at ORS for required review||by 9:00am on Wednesday, June 23, 2021|
|Round 2 applications due at agency||by 5:00pm PST on Friday, June 25, 2021|
Please contact our Faculty Research Office - firstname.lastname@example.org for information on our internal deadline.