- This event has passed.
Québec Secretariat for Canadian Relations - Support program for the Canadian Francophonie - Call for Projects Stream 3: Partnerships
17 February 2021 @ 10:00 am
The Québec Secretariat for Canadian Relations (SQRC) is launching its first call for 2021-2022 and will be accepting applications to its Stream 3: Partnership Program to carry out joint projects between organizations in Quebec and those in other provinces and territories in Canada. The call will open on January 18, 2021. A summary of the program is provided below.
- To support annual projects that meet the needs of Francophone and Acadian communities in a given province or territory
- Aims to strengthen links between Quebec and the Francophone and Acadian communities in Canada
- Intended for organizations (associations, businesses, institutions) in Quebec and Francophone and Acadian communities that undertake to carry out partnerships or twinning, collaboration and exchange of expertise or exploratory missions to accentuate the promotion and affirmation of French as well as to increase the visibility and influence of the Canadian Francophonie throughout the country
Types of project supported:
- Establishment and strengthening of structures or networks for collaboration and exchange;
- Support for the offer of services in French in Francophone and Acadian communities;
- French training activities;
- Activities to promote French, Francophone cultures and the Canadian Francophone
- Mobility stay projects between Quebec and the Canadian Francophonie;
- Multidimensional projects comprising at least tow of the above types;
- Other collaborations between organizations in Quebec and the Canadian Francophonie.
Projects can be in one of the following sectors: Youth, economic development, immigration, education, diversity, status of women, health, culture, communication justice, sustainable development, tourism, information technologies, etc.
Organizations wishing to organize activities on the sidelines of the Summit on the rapprochement of Canadian Francophonies in June 2021 are invited to submit their projects. Activities which correspond to the themes and objectives of the Summit could be identified as partner activities of the event.
In preparation of this call,the Québec Secretariat for Canadian Relations and the Quebec offices in Canada are organizing two webinars to present the Support Program for the Canadian Francophonie (PAFC). The webinars will cover the following topics:
- Program objectives;
- Eligibility criteria;
- Documents to be submitted;
- And more!
You may register for one of two sessions:
Wednesday, January 13, 2021 @ 1 – 2 pm EST
Visit the following link to register:https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/billets-webinaire-sur-le-programme-dappui-a-la-francophonie-canadienne-133000152035
Tuesday, February 2, 2021 @ 2 – 3pm EST
Visit the following link to register:https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/billets-webinaire-sur-le-programme-dappui-a-la-francophonie-canadienne-133002856123
Value and Duration
Up to $20K for 1-year projects
Up to $40K for 2-year projects
Up to @60K for 3-year projects
|Application due at ORS for full review||Wednesday, February 17, 2021|
|Application and fully completed and signed ORS Checklist due at ORS for required review||by 9am on Wednesday, March 1, 2021|
|Application due at agency||Wednesday, March 3, 2021|
Please contact our Faculty research office - firstname.lastname@example.org for information on our faculty's internal deadlines.