YU Connect is York University’s online hub for all co-curricular activity! Your organization can utilize YU Connect's Elections feature to conduct a virtual election.
- Go to YU Connect and click on Login.
- Primary contacts for the student organization must login to the system through a Passport York account to access the student organization’s YU Connect profile. Note: The YU Connect system is only available to community members with an active Passport York Account.
- Click “Manage Organization”.
- Click the dropdown menu on the left hand corner beside the student organization name.
- Click “Elections”.
- Click “Create an Election”. Include a name. Start and end dates and times, and additional instructions may be selected.
For more information, contact the Student Engagement team at email@example.com.
Need assistance with elections? YUvote is York University's online voting system. It allows you to vote regardless of location all you need is an internet connection. It is used for all college and faculty government election. The system for your convenience.
The YUvote system - is administered by Student Community and Leadership Development utilizes student numbers and Passport York id's to allow voting.
It is confidential, and all information is secure and has restricted access.
SCLD will set up the YUvote election. However, it is the requester's responsibility to handle all other administrative details such as notifying eligible voters about an election and composing notification messages.
To learn more, visit YUvote