Service Note: Central "MyMail" has been officially shut down. Active YorkU users have been migrated to Office 365's Outlook for email and calendaring. Please visit https://yuoffice.yorku.ca/central-mail-status/ for more information.
All currently active employees of York University have a centrally supported yorku.ca email account as a requirement from HR to view pay stubs and other HR documents.
Faculty members may also be provided with a separate account for course work or research.
When a non-academic staff person, or contract academic employee of the university is no longer here, the email account will be disabled in accordance with established employment unit rules.
(includes calendars, task management and instant messaging)
- Information about Microsoft Outlook usage
- Training about Microsoft Outlook usage
- Login with your Passport York username and password at Microsoft Outlook Webmail
Faculty-supported email accounts:
(Please contact your Faculty helpdesk for assistance with Faculty-specific email accounts)
- Schulich Email - ends in @schulich.yorku.ca
- Osgoode Email - ends in @osgoode.yorku.ca
- Faculty of Education email - ends in @edu.yorku.ca