Step 1 - Configure your device to obtain network settings automatically
- Click on the Apple Menu and select System Preferences. Under Internet and Network, click Network.
- From the left-hand sidebar, select Ethernet and ensure that the setting under Configure is Using DHCP.
- Click Apply and close the Network window.
Step 2 - Log in using your Passport York account username and password
- Open up a broswer such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. The browser should be redirected to the YorkNet login page as shown below, otherwise type in any URL such as www.yorku.ca.
- Enter your Passport York username and password and click Log in.
- Once authenticated, you should be connected to the Internet.