1. Click on DOWNLOAD and save the disk image (.DMG) or installer file, to your desktop.
2. Open the Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac installer.
3. Click on "Open" on following window.
4.Click "Continue" to install Trend Micro Anti Virus for Mac
5. Click "Continue" on the next screen
6. Read the License Agreement and click on "Continue".
7. Click on "Agree" to accept the terms of the software license agreement
8. Enter the serial number you received in the license key and "instructions email" and click "Continue"
9. Click on Continue to select the installation destination.
10. Click on Install to start the installation process.
11. You should see a screen stating package running scripts.
12. The next window will show installation completion. Click "Close" to finish the installation.
13. In the subscription window, enter your York email address and click "Continue"
MAC OS 10.15.1 – Extra Steps
- Make sure that your Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac is NOT running any scan or receiving any updates.
- Download Hotfix: https://helpcenter.trendmicro.com/en-us/article/TMKA-21629
- Double-click iTIS_100_mac_iCore30_hfb_1064.app.zip to extract the hotfix.
- Double-click iTIS_100_mac_iCore30_hfb_1064.app to run the file.
- Read the License Agreement, then select the “I accept the terms of the license agreement”.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Read the notice, then click the “Install” button.
- Click “OK” once the installation process has finished.
- Restart the computer and open Trend Micro Antivirus to verify installation.
If the above error appears, follow ALL the steps below:
- Open System Preferences.
2. Click Users & Groups
3. Click “Login Items”
4. Click the lock icon to make changes, then type your password.
5. Click Trend Micro Antivirus.
If Trend Micro Antivirus and/or Trend Micro Antivirus Quick Menu is missing, do the following:
a. Click the + icon.
b. Click macOS hard drive, click on Library > Application Support > Trend Micro > Trend Micro Antivirus / Trend Micro Antivirus Quick Menu, then click Add.
6. Restart your Mac.
7. After restart, open “System Preferences”.
8. Click “Security & Privacy”
9. Click the lock icon (bottom-left) to make changes, then type your password.
10. Click “Allow” beside System software from developer "Trend Micro, Inc." was blocked from loading.
11. Open Trend Micro Antivirus and verify installation.