Each year, YURA holds an annual meeting of its members. While this is a constitutional requirement of our Association, the event has normally provided an opportunity for members to listen to a dynamic, sometimes provocative speaker; engage in a period of questions and answers with the speaker; enjoy a lunch with former York co-workers and colleagues; and participate in a business meeting of the Association.
The business of the AGM generally includes:
• Minutes of the previous year's meeting
• Report of the Nominating Committee and affirmation of officers
• YURA finances
• York pension information
• Retiree benefits information
• Activities and events sponsored by YURA
• Student awards sponsored by YURA
• Other matters relevant to York University retirees
Click here for the report, to view the event video and for all materials related to the most recent AGM.
Details once known will be posted on this web page.