Luiz Marcio Cysneiros
York University, Toronto - ON - Canada
Faculty of Arts and Professional Studies
School of Information Technology
Requirements Engineering in the Health Care Domain
Agent-Oriented Software Development
These are the projects that I'm currently involved with
Towards the Development of an Exemplar to Evaluate Agent-Oriented Methodologies
Evaluating the Impacts of Key Non-Functional Requirements on Software Transparency
Non-Functional Requirements Driving the Development of Highly Automated Vehicles
v Non-Functional Requirements: From Elicitation to Conceptual Models presented During the Sixth International Conference on the Unified Modelling Languace. San Francisco October 2003
· Benslimane,Y, Cysneiros,L.M., Bahli,B. “Critical Functional and Non-Functional Requirements for Web-Based Procurement Systems: A Comprehensive Survey” Requirements Engineering Journal, July 2007 (Volume 12 number 3), pp:191-198
· Oliveira, Antonio de Padua Albuquerque; Leite, Julio Cesar Sampaio do Prado; Cysneiros, Luiz Marcio; "AGFL - Agent Goals from Lexicon - Eliciting Multi-Agent Systems Intentionality"; iStar'08 The Third International i* Workshop; Recife, Brazil - Fev/2008 – CEUR Workshop Proceedings, vol 322, p.29-32; ISBN 1613-0073.
· Oliveira, A. Padua A.; Leite, J. C. S. P.; Cysneiros, L. M.; Lucena, C. J.; "i* Diagnoses: A Quality Process for Building i* Models" - Proceedings of the Forum at the CAiSE'08, Montpellier, France, June 18-20, 2008
· Cysneiros,L.M., Lopez, C.,Breitman, K., Astudillo,H.”Querying Software Interdependence Graphs” Proc. Of 33rd Annual IEEE Software Engineering Workshop, Nov 2008
· C. López, H. Astudillo, L. M. Cysneiros. "Semantic-aided Interactive Identification of Reusable NFR knowledge Fragments" Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Volume: 5333 Year: 2008
· .C. López, L. M. Cysneiros, H. Astudillo. “NDR Ontology: Sharing and Reusing NFR and Design Rationale Knowledge”. First International Workshop on Managing Requirements Knowledge, Spain.2008. Workshop proceedings in the IEEE Digital Library, MaRK'08, p. 1-10. DOI: http://doi.ieeecomputersociety.org/10.1109/MARK.2008.7
· Cysneiros,L.M. and Werneck “Early Analysis of Usability Requirements” In the Proceedings of the 3rd IADIS International Conference Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction 2009 on march 2009
· Cysneiros, L.M. “An Intial “An Initial Analysis on How Software Transparency and Trust Influence each other” Submitted to the 12th Workshop on Requirements Engineering on July 2009
· Sousa,R.C.S., Cunha,A.L.F., Martins,R.F.A., Werneck,V., Cysneiros,L.M.”Evaluating MaSE Methodology in the Requirements Identification.” Proceedings of the 33rd IEEE Software Engineering Workshop, Sweden, Oct 2009
· C. López, P. Inostroza, L. M. Cysneiros, H. Astudillo. “Visualization and Comparison of Architecture Rationale with Semantic Web Technologies”. Special Issue on Design Decisions and Design Rationale in Software Architecture. The Journal of Systems & Software. 2009 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jss.2009.03.085
· Oliveira,A.P.A., Leite, J.C.S.P., Cysneiros,L.M. “Using i* Meta Modelling for Verifying i* Models” Proceedings of the 4th International i* Workshop, Tunis, Fe. 2010
· Werneck, Vera Maria B; Cysneiros, Luiz Marcio; Costa, Rosa Maria E Moreira; “Modelling Multi-Agent System using Different Methodologies” in Multi-Agent Systems - Modeling, Interactions, Simulations and Case Studies, Intech Open Access Publisher, April 2011.
· Mussabacher, G. et al “Assessing Composition in Modeling Approaches” in Proceedings of the ACM/IEEE 15th international conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems, Austria, October 2012.
· Claudia López; Victor Codocedo; Hernán Astudillo; Luiz Marcio Cysneiros. “Bridging the Gap between Software Architecture Rationale Formalisms and Actual Architecture Documents: An Ontology- driven Approach”. Science of Computer Programming Journal. Volume 77 Issue 1, January 2012. Pg 66-80r
· Cysneiros L M, "Using i* to Elicit and Model Transparency in the Presence of Other Non-Functional Requirements: A Position Paper”, 6th International i* Workshop, 19-24 6th International i* Workshop, Spain, valencia, 2013-06-17
· Antonio de Pádua Albuquerque Oliveira, Vera Maria Benjamim Werneck, Julio Cesar Sampaio do Prado Leite, Luiz Marcio Cysneiros. (2015). “The Monopoly Game to Teach ERi*c” - Intentional Requirements Engineering. Proceedings of First International iStar Teaching Workshop. First International iStar Teaching Workshop, Co-located with CAiSE'15, Stockholm, , 2015-06-09 (49-54)
· Rodrigo Veleda and Luiz Marcio Cysneiros. (2015). “An Initial Approach to Reuse Non-Functional Requirements Knowledge”. Eighth International i* Workshop. Eighth International i* Workshop, Ottawa, Canada, 2015-08-24.
· Olena Zinovatna and Luiz Marcio Cysneiros. (2015). “Reusing Knowledge on Delivering Privacy and Transparency Together”. Fifth International Workshop on Requirements Patterns (REPA 2015). Fifth International Workshop on Requirements Patterns (REPA 2015), Ottawa, Canada, 2015-08-25.
Most of the articles listed here that are not available for download can be solicited by email
Contact me at : cysneiro@yorku.AAA.ca Please remove the anti-spam AAA to get the real address
Phone: 1 416 736 2100 ext:33886
Fax: 1 416 736 5392