- "The rays are not coloured"
- Color Specification: See how one can define colors.
- Mixing of Colors: Learn about what happens when colors are combined .
- Chromatic Aberration: See what happens to white light when passing through
a lens like that which we have in our eyes.
- Spectral Absorption of the photopigments in our receptors
- Trichromatic/Opponent Processes model of color vision
- Color Variant Vision (aka color defective)
- Non-Spectral Colors: For example, brown and olive green
- Wavelength Discrimination
- Opsin genes, cone photopigments, color vision & color blindness, Chapter by Sharpe, Stockman,
J„gle & Nathans
- Color Vision Molecular Genetics, Neitz Color Vision
- Looking for Madam
Tetrachromat, by Glenn Zorpette,
Red Herring Magazine
- Color and Vision Questions and
Answers posed by the Munsell Color Science Laboratory, Rochester Institute of
Table of Contents
Table of Contents [When not using frames]