* Dr. Turner is currently accepting applications for graduate students *
Rehabilitation Research, Aging & Cognitive Health
The overarching theme of my research involves the translation of cognitive neuroscience research into brain and behaviour-based rehabilitation interventions to enhance higher cognitive (i.e. executive) functioning in healthy aging, acquired brain injury and brain disease - an approach I describe as cognitive rehabilitation neuroscience.
- Neural correlates of higher cognitive (i.e. executive control) functions in normal aging, brain injury and disease.
- Neurorehabilitation interventions to enhance cognitive functioning in normal aging and neurological populations.
- Integration of brain and behavioural measures in neuropsychological assessment.
- Assessment of cognitive capacity in real-world settings.